Tuesday 10 September 2013

MMMMMMeditation

Coaching. That's the word of the decade. To find someone that is capable to take out of you everything you have inside. Sometimes very well hidden.

I have recently done some very good trainings. There is a coach I like the most, Sebastiano Zanolli (www.sebastianozanolli.com). He's a brilliant speaker and has great motivational skills.
In one of his training he spoke about meditation to clean your mind and reduce the stress.
I always thought that the mind has got a maximum capacity, like a bottle. When you exceed with stress, data or anything else there is an explosion. This is why, being able to find a way to reduce the level, was a great idea.
The process is easy... you start thinking about nothing for few minutes. Three just to start with. And to help you there is the mantra to be a magnet for your attention. It doesn't necessarily be any clever or mystical phrase. Just a sound to keep your attention away from the usual things.
Three minutes... simple.
My mantra was easy. TORO, TORO, TORO (My football team).
Three minutes. Go!
TORO TORO TORO TOR... I must call Andrea... ouch no!
Again. GO!!!
TORO TORO TORO TORO TOR... Tomorrow I must remember that...

Well that was IMPOSSIBLE.

But then... I found the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment